Are you conscious about your calorie intake but still want to enjoy your favorite vodka? Worry not as we've got you covered! Our focus today is on Tito's Handmade Vodka, a popular brand known for its smooth taste and exceptional quality. In this article, we'll explore the number of calories in Tito Vodka and compare it to other popular vodka brands so you can make an informed decision when cracking open that bottle.
Best Budget Vodkas Ranked
Tito Vodka Calories Overview
Tito's Vodka is an all-American, handcrafted vodka made from corn. According to the brand, it is distilled six times, which contributes to its smooth taste. But, how many calories does this delicious drink have? Let's break it down for you.
- A standard serving of Tito's Handmade Vodka (1.5 ounces or 44ml) contains around 96 calories.
- This calorie count applies to Tito's Vodka with 40% alcohol by volume (ABV).
- Bear in mind that the 96-calorie count does not include any mixers or garnishes you may add to your drink. Be sure to account for additional calories depending on your preferred vodka cocktail.
How Does Tito Vodka's Calorie Count Compare to Other Brands?
When it comes to calories, not all vodka brands are created equal. Let's compare Tito's Handmade Vodka to some other popular vodka brands on the market.
- Absolut Vodka: Absolut's Original Vodka (40% ABV) has a calorie count of approximately 96 calories per standard serving (1.5 ounces), which is identical to Tito's.
- Grey Goose: Similar to Tito's, Grey Goose Vodka (also 40% ABV) has around 96 calories per standard serving.
- Smirnoff: Smirnoff's No. 21 Vodka (also 40% ABV) contains approximately 96 calories per standard serving, matching Tito's calorie count.
As you can see, Tito's Handmade Vodka stands on par with other leading vodka brands when it comes to calorie count. The differences usually come down to the choice of mixers and garnishes that people add to their drinks.
What About Low-Calorie Vodka Options?
Indeed, there are options for those who want to enjoy their vodka with fewer calories. Some vodka brands offer lower-calorie alternatives by reducing the alcohol content or incorporating natural flavors without added sugars. Here are a few examples:
- Ketel One Botanicals: The Ketel One Botanical line offers lower-calorie vodka infusions with 30% ABV. Each standard serving (1.5 ounces) contains around 73 calories, which is significantly less than most traditional vodkas.
- Smirnoff Zero Sugar Infusions: With 30% ABV and no added sugar, this line of flavored vodka contains roughly 72 calories per standard serving – a reduction compared to the original Smirnoff vodka.
It's worth noting that while these low-calorie options may help you cut down a few calories, moderation is still key to prevent unwanted weight gain and to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
How Many Calories In Tito Vodka Example:
Imagine you're having a night out with friends, and you want to enjoy a Moscow Mule – a cocktail made with vodka, ginger beer, and lime. Using Tito's Handmade Vodka, your total caloric intake would be around 96 calories for the vodka, plus a minimum of 80 calories for ginger beer (depending on the brand), and approximately 10 calories for lime juice. This brings your total Moscow Mule calorie count to approximately 186 calories. To reduce the total calorie count, consider using a low-calorie ginger beer or an alternative mixer with fewer calories.
And there you have it – a detailed rundown on the calories in Tito Handmade Vodka and how it stacks up against other popular vodka brands. Remember, the key to enjoying your favorite vodka is moderation, and choosing the right mixers for your cocktails can make a significant difference in caloric intake. Be sure to explore other informative guides available on Vodka Doctors for more inspiration, and don't forget to share this article with fellow vodka enthusiasts! Cheers!