Jello shots have been a party staple for decades, but the classic recipe can get a little tired after a while. It's time to give your jello shots a makeover with the irresistibly smooth and creamy addition of whipped cream vodka. In this comprehensive guide, we break down the steps you need to take to create the ultimate party treat that will have your guests raving and coming back for seconds. Ready to become the party hero? Let's dive into the world of whipped cream vodka jello shots!
Best Budget Vodkas Ranked
How To Make Jello Shots With Whipped Cream Vodka Table of Contents
Choosing Your Whipped Cream Vodka
Not all whipped cream vodkas are created equal, so make sure you choose wisely for your jello shots. A few fan-favorite brands include Pinnacle, Whipped, and Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow. These top-quality vodkas have a deliciously sweet and creamy profile that pairs perfectly with the fruity flavors of jello.
Choosing Your Jello Flavors
Just like with your vodka, you'll want to choose jello flavors that complement the whipped cream vodka. Berry flavors such as raspberry, strawberry, and blackberry tend to be a great choice. However, feel free to get creative and experiment with combinations like orange creamsicle, piña colada, or even chocolate-covered cherry.
Gathering Your Supplies
Before you begin making your whipped cream vodka jello shots, make sure you have the following tools and supplies on hand:
- Jello packets in your chosen flavors
- Whipped cream vodka
- Hot and cold water
- Measuring cups and spoons
- A medium-sized mixing bowl
- A whisk or fork for mixing
- Shot glasses or plastic cups for serving
- A spoon or small spatula for serving (optional)
Preparing Your Jello Shots
- Boil 1 cup of water for every jello packet you are using. You can use a microwave or stovetop to heat your water.
- Pour the boiling water over the jello powder in your mixing bowl and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add 1 cup of cold whipped cream vodka for every jello packet. Mix well to combine. *Please note: You can adjust the ratio of vodka to water depending on how strong you want your jello shots to be.
- Pour the jello mixture into your shot glasses or plastic cups, filling each about three-quarters full. This will allow room for the jello to expand as it sets.
- Refrigerate the jello shots for at least 3-4 hours, or until they are fully set and firm to the touch.
- When the shots are ready, serve them either straight from the refrigerator or with a dollop of whipped cream on top for an extra playful presentation.
How To Make Jello Shots With Whipped Cream Vodka Example:
If you're hosting a party using a raspberry whipped cream vodka jello shot, here's a step-by-step example using this flavor:
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil using a microwave or stovetop.
- Pour the boiling water over the raspberry jello powder in a mixing bowl and whisk until dissolved.
- Add 1 cup of cold Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka. Mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into shot glasses or plastic cups, leaving enough room for expansion.
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours, or until set and firm.
- Serve chilled with a dollop of whipped cream on top, or as is.
Now that you have the inside scoop on creating the ultimate party treat with whipped cream vodka jello shots, it's time to put these tips to good use at your next gathering. Not only will your guests be impressed by your bartending prowess, but these fun and flavorful shots will also have everyone talking long after the party ends. Don't forget to share this article with your friends, and be sure to explore the many other vodka-based guides on Vodka Doctors. Cheers to a fantastic party filled with deliciously unforgettable jello shots!