Welcome to the party zone! So, you've got a bottle of vodka and you're looking to get the most out of it, right? Whether you're throwing a house party, pre-gaming before going out, or simply enjoying a casual evening with friends, knowing the best vodka mixes for a fun (and memorable) night is essential. In this guide, we'll share some of the most popular concoctions that will enhance your vodka buzz without compromising taste or class.
Best Budget Vodkas Ranked
What To Mix With Vodka To Get Drunk Table of Contents
1. Vodka and Energy Drinks
One of the most popular mixers for vodka is energy drinks. The combination not only provides a stimulating effect but also masks the strong taste of vodka, making it easier to consume more quickly.
- Red Bull: The classic mix—just add vodka to a glass of Red Bull and enjoy!
- Monster: Providing a more fruity flavor, Monster pairs well with vodka for a unique taste.
- Rockstar: For those who prefer a more citrusy flavor, Rockstar and vodka make a great duo.
Pro tip: Try using flavored vodka, such as raspberry or orange, for an extra kick of taste to your energy drink concoction.
2. Vodka and Soda
For a lighter option with fewer calories and a refreshing taste, mixing vodka with soda is a popular option. It's also an excellent choice for those looking to stay relatively sober throughout the night due to its lower sugar and alcohol content compared to some other mixes.
- Club Soda: A simple but classic option, vodka with club soda and a lime wedge is both refreshing and light.
- Tonic Water: Vodka and tonic provide a somewhat bitter taste but is an excellent option for those who enjoy gin and tonics.
- Lemon-Lime Soda: A sweeter alternative that still remains light is mixing vodka with Sprite or 7Up.
3. Vodka and Fruit Juices
If you're looking for a fruity and delicious beverage, these mixes are sure to please. Plus, they'll help mask the taste of vodka for a smoother drinking experience.
- Orange Juice: The classic "Screwdriver" – just mix vodka with orange juice for a morning-inspired drink.
- Cranberry Juice: A "Cape Cod" cocktail. The tartness of the cranberry juice is perfectly complemented by the smoothness of vodka.
- Pineapple Juice: Adding pineapple juice to your vodka creates a tropical flavor that will transport you to a sunny beachside vacation.
Pro tip: Mix multiple juices together, like orange and cranberry, along with vodka, for even more tasty combos.
4. Vodka Cocktails
Take your mixology skills to the next level with these vodka cocktails that are sure to impress your friends and boost your party vibes.
- Moscow Mule: Mix vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice with ice, and serve in a copper mug for a true-to-style concoction.
- Bloody Mary: Perfect for a brunch party, mix vodka with tomato juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings like salt, pepper, and celery salt. Don't forget the garnishes, such as celery, olives, or even bacon!
- White Russian: Embrace your inner "Dude" with vodka, coffee liqueur, and cream. Serve over ice for a sweet and sophisticated beverage.
What To Mix With Vodka To Get Drunk Example:
Next time you're hosting a party or just looking to enjoy a delicious vodka mix, try making a fruity and refreshing "Tropical Breeze." Just follow these simple steps:
1. Fill a glass with ice.
2. Add 1.5 ounces of vodka.
3. Pour in 3 ounces of pineapple juice.
4. Top off with 1 ounce of cranberry juice.
5. Stir and garnish with a pineapple wedge, cherry, or umbrella for a festive touch.
Now that you're equipped with these amazing vodka concoctions, you're ready to take your vodka game to the next level. Experiment with different flavors and mixers to find your perfect blend, and most importantly, drink responsibly! Be sure to share this article with your friends—you never know who might become your next favorite mixologist—and explore other guides on Vodka Doctors to enhance your knowledge of the world's favorite clear spirit. Cheers!